I learned this game years ago in graduate school. It requires a group of seated barefoot people to move a bowl of water from one point to another using only their feet – without spilling the water, of course. This works best with 5-10 people using a salad bowl full of water. Here are the parameters:
1. Everyone sits in a circle in chairs with bare feet.
2. There is a salad bowl sized bowl of water on the ground in reach of everyone’s feet.
3. The group must move the bowl from the starting point to another point clearly marked on the ground (about 2-3 feet away) using only their feet.
4. All feet must participate.
5. (Optional rule): no “grabbing” the rim with toe strength. That means if one person has strong enough toes, they could potentially carry the weight of the bowl and take away the challenge of the group working together.
Let me know if you know any variations…..